What is database? DB-Data Definition and Database Mining|DATABASE|
What is database?? (DB)-Data Definition and Database Mining | DATABASE |
Database (DB)is a top level data hierarchy that stores organized information about any person, organization, service, product, or about any of the contents.Database software is now being use more and more.now many things are going to be easy with database software.the demand for the use of the database is increasing day by day.A variety of different types of database are being designed to take different kinds of data.
Maximum databases have several tables, which may each contain some different fields.The software which uses to create database (DB) data exploration, maintenance, update, query, sorting, indexing and different relation can be done within database is called database management system.
Now there are many database (DB)software which we use to make any kind of database.
To create a database in public or private organization and different operation like sorting, indexing, relation, data security, data encryption etc. are done using relational database management system.(DBMS)
Database Mining (DB)
Characteristics of data in database
- Characteristics of ‘data’
- Collection of raw facts.
- May or may not be meaningful.
- Input to may system may be treated as data.
- Understanding is difficult.
- Must be processed to understand.
- May not be in the order.
High-Quality data requirements to permission a set of excellence criteria. Those include:
- Accuracy: a collected value over the conditions of integrity, consistency, and solidity.
- Reliability: a collected value over the conditions of completeness and validity
- Extensiveness: completed by correcting data containing variances
- Authority: approximated by the quantity of data satisfying reliability constraints
- Reliability: concerns flaw and syntactical differences
- Equality: openly linked to irregularities and in compliance with the set ‘unit of measure’
- Stupidity: the proportion of missing beliefs in the data and the number of total values must to be known
DATABASE (Data Definition) -DB
Central purposes of using database -DB (database administrator)
Central purposes of using database, consolidate the going with:
- Shared data;
- Concentrated control;
- Redundancy control;
- Upgraded data decency;
- Upgraded data security, and database systems;
- Versatile sensible arrangement;
- Convenientce of data if on a workstation;
- Easy to get to data at whatever point;
- Decline data section, amassing and recuperation costs;
Weights of using database -DB
Weights of database (DB) are according to the accompanying:
- A complex determined arrangement process;
- The necessity for different external databases;
- The need to enroll database-related agents;
- High DBMS anchoring costs;
- A more stunning programming engineer condition;
- Possibly lamentable program frustrations;
- A more drawn out running time for individual applications;
- Exceedingly dependent DBMS errands;
- Systems are confounding, troublesome, and monotonous to structure;
- Starting getting ready required for all product specialists and customers;
- Sensible hardware and programming start-up costs;
- A more drawn out running time for individual applications.
|Daily Database Report|
Data Analytics (data mining)
Data Mining, -A database (DB) is an assembly of data prepared for easy and fast
searching and repossession.There are databases in each part of daily living.Some mentionable fields of using database are as follows:
- Business: The business world depends on database 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week for company functioning.
- Educational Institutions: educational institutions have used databases to keep track of students, enrollment, grades, transfers, transcripts, report cards and other student data.
- Non-Profit Organizations: Many charities and other non-profit groups use a database for keeping track of donations, volunteers, hours served in the community, clients helped and other information related to the organization.
- Bank and Insurance: Bank, Insurance and other financial organization use database to store and processing clients’ information, account number, credit limit, balance, premium, interest, loan amount and details of transaction to those accounts.
- Household and Family Management: Many individuals families use a database to keep track of family birthdays, bills and expenses within a home; address of friends and relatives and other lists.
- Telephone Operator: Many telephone operators use their client’s database for tracking phone usage, the accounting of charges to client and preparing and storing their bill.
- E-Business: Database used in e- business or e-commerce to store, analyze and manage essential information about their products, sales and customers so they can quickly and easily respond to changing market conditions.
- Campaign management: One can contact the success of their marketing campaigns and product deals by studying the business information in database and manufacturing reports.Store and Department: Many store and Department shops use database to keep track of inventory, current prices, selling status, profit, particulars of commodities.
- Hospital and Doctors: Hospital and private doctors use databases to track patient’s history of disease, patient’s diagnosis report and other related data.
- Utility Service: Gas and Electric companies use database to track power or fuel usage and bill customers.
- ISP: Internet service providers use databases (DNS servers) to convert the website address to IP address that computers use to find and communicate with other computers on the internet.
- Online Auctioning: online auction website use databases to track the products being auctioned, the users, the bids. And the payment of those transactions.
- Government Service: Government uses databases to track tax payers and the payments they make, or fail to make.
- Data Processing: Many Organizations in this world like Education board, BANBEIS, statistics Bureau, Election commission etc. use database for storing, processing and delivery information.
- Production Management: Many industry and factory use database for inventory control, order processing, payroll, accounting, shipping and transportation routing management.
- Modern File System: A database is a type of file system that stores information. This is its most basic function. In its place of trusting on old-fashioned systems of storing information in physical file folders and cabinets, a database provides digital storage of information.
- Product Information: Many product seller use database to hold and update information on your products, including detailed product descriptions and specifications, product reference numbers, prices, promotional offers and availability.
- Customer Information: The database should hold information on customers, including their full names and contact details, age range, income, demographic details and interests.
- Air Lines: Many air lines and aviation services use database to control international and domestics flight schedule, reservation system, luggage handing and other related services.
To make the data more easily, different software companies have been able to connect different types of software tool their software.Presently, online database management has been created through which it can be easily collected more accurately.
All this work done by a database administrator.who works hard to maintain all data.He/She using database software to complete database management system.He/She also make too many database design for data management.