What is Virtual Reality ( VR )?- Virtual And Virtual Meaning | Virtual | Virtual Reality By Information-technology-web
What is Virtual Reality ( VR )?- Virtual And Virtual Meaning | Virtual | Virtual Reality
“Virtual“- The combination of virtual reality(VR) computer via the software and hardware and practical or three dimensional GUI based implementation of an environment or event. To create an artificial environment with computer technology, and are presented in such a way that it seems true and real to that user. When you enter the virtual, world of the computer system, you will be a particular kind of socks, earphones, glasses, etc. are to input. This process is controlled by computer to sense at least 3 in 5 senses. Many times there are monitoring with these device user movements Example – this is a special kind of glasses used for input or change any videos or movements and changing of the user’s eye are monitoring.
Being the user of virtual reality(VR) instrumentation more costly, scientific and technological research is narrow to the developed countries. A lot of times Virtual reality is called the virtual, world or hyper-reality.
Word online or computer-based simulations of virtual, community users can communicate with each other and create an object that can use. Basically, the term virtual reality(VR) wards compatible interactive three-dimensional virtual environment deeply.
Virtual Reality(VR) in Modern Life (virtual) –
Virtual Meaning- Virtual reality(VR) technology creates a computer simulation to the user through the sense of abstract objects or concepts you are presented with a stimulus.The user enters a new world through the enjoyment of the idea of telepresence. But without being present in remote places, or events are not associated with the use of the place or event with telepresence time we can understand our real presence.
This kind of fantasy world can make understanding to the user with real experience and thrills and make a functional role.
Creating Virtual Reality gravity, natural features, mobility, in the context of an event, object or person’s immediate reciprocity, communication, etc., is to follow the rules. Three-dimensional simulation of virtual reality(VR) technology through practice space or astrology students – teachers can get the idea easily about the solar system, outer space, planet or asteroid positions, structure and movements, the existence of life on the planet or of the presence of different objects Mediated. Space mission and spacecraft are to be applied to virtual reality(VR). As part of the research activities of developed countries, they send spacecraft to such space stations and to the planet. Lots of money is spent on this project.
Various kinds of risks are there. Before takeoff – survey, conducted spacecraft, space station or a landing on the planet, especially the part, Spacecraft, spacecraft research and everyday activities, such as issues relating to a safe landing on earth for virtual reality(VR) training plays an important role.
Virtual Reality(VR) in everyday life | Virtual |
As a result of computer-based technology, the use and application of virtual reality(VR) are increasing rapidly.
People’s daily life has changed – every step of life has been dynamic progressed.
Using virtual reality in some of the fields of daily life is discussed here –
- Engineering and Science: In the complex issues of researching science, facilitation of people’s daily lives, increasing the use of science, analyses, and
- The Sports and virtual reality games: With the welfare of virtual Reality it is easy to know about the regulations of different sports, participating in a game with the computer or over a network and such as more than one person participated in the same game. Through a two – dimensional or three- dimensional simulations, various kinds of cartoons, horror or action movie, science fiction or historical pictures, mythological pictures of all age’s class have gained popularity.
- Computer and Telecommunications: With the welfare of virtual reality(VR) and creating three-dimensional computer simulation, built internal data processing of computer and transferring, networking, or a diagram of the circuit design, computer hardware and software to create and their policies, programs coding, research on issues such as debugging have become easier.
- Business – Trade: Virtual Tour of the Business environment and production management, training new employees, generating different types of presentation or proposed products, using process and facilities presentation of the products to the consumer or buyer, product demand and verification, research and development, competitive organization products, including comparative review helpful and at such as various work virtual reality is used. Through this technology, the buyer can verify that product performance and efficiency can be determined and justified.
- Education Sector: Virtual Reality(VR) has many uses in taking providing education. Here students of a large part communication among themselves in a huge three-dimensional environment can interact and create groups. At education, to present the complex and difficult issues making easier to understand, Acquisition thrilling experience, the entertaining and heartfelt subject, training about risk factors, such as hallucinations or abstract ideas about the subject is possible by using virtual reality(VR).
- Health Services: Medicine is one of the largest fields using virtual reality(VR). With this technology through simulations of complex surgery, medical, etc., Robotic surgery can be done extremely perfectly. To achieve the idea of a new treatment or professional training virtual reality is widely used. By using this technology without any risks or complications and without the various forms of the disease and the patient’s harm to the health, it is possible to provide appropriate medical treatment.
Advantages of Virtual Reality (VR)
- It can be used in hospitals to provide training to doctors.
- Used in the military so provide war and battle situations.
- It is the technology of the future and is constantly growing.
- Its uses have given the gaming industry a new light.
- Virtual reality is now being integrated everywhere.
Disadvantages of Virtual Reality (VR)
- Virtual Reality, equipment is very pricey.
- The new technology cannot be used by everyone.
- It is limited to people who have good eyesight (in some systems glasses are not allowed).
- Virtual reality technology has been associated with weight gain because people do not leave their houses.
- Only a large Association has access to current technology.