How To Prevent your Android From Overheating-Smart Tips To Keep Your Phone From Overheating
How To Prevent your Android From Overheating-Smart Tips To Keep Your Phone From Overheating -phone overheating
“phone overheating“-In this time, almost everyone uses a smartphone. But one of the main problems of smartphones is heating up Then one of the most fearful acts, most of the mind thinks. The phone can not be broken! One of the most recent complaints of smartphone users is that the phone is hot. In many cases it may be due to phone errors or batteries. However, this can happen due to our use. Please do not know how to stop the phone’s battery getting hot
Keeping in mind the common users, there are some ways to protect the smartphone from being hot. (phone overheating)
Smart Tips to prevent smartphone from overheating (phone overheating) :
- Leave the habit of charging the phone at night. As a result of this, there is a reduction in battery performance in addition to the excessive heating of the mobile.
- Keep the phone cover open while charging. The heat generated on the phone during charging can not be obtained because of the cover. As a result the mobile phone gets hot.
- It is best not to use other phone batteries or other phone chargers. Handsets have the potential to get worse.
- Do not keep the mobile phone long in direct sunlight. Because, the sunlight causes the phone to damage the phone.
- It is good to uninstall the phone from the phone when the phone’s battery is expensive or the phone gets hot when all apps are run.
- Do not use a long time: The phone can be hot due to continuous long-term use. Maybe it’s time to watch videos, play games for long periods of time or browse the internet for a long time. Pause for some time without using it for a long time. There will be no additional pressure on the phone.
- Keep WiFi, Bluetooth off: Keep the phone’s WiFi, Bluetooth or data connection off at the end of the work. The phone will be saved from the heating of the phone, as well as the charge of the phone will be saved.
- Unnecessary apps and viruses: There are many unnecessary apps or viruses on the phone in many cases. Uninstall this type of app from the phone. Also check if there is any antivirus app malware. Because malware always does some work in the background that plays a role in heating.
- Be careful to use phone casing: The phone also plays an important role in the case of heating the phone. These casing are mainly made of plastic or leather, which hold the inner heat and the phone becomes very hot after a long time. It is better not to use such a case in the phone.
- Not charging the phone all night: This practice is seen among many of us. It is harmful for the unplugged phone after sleeping in the morning before sleeping at night. This is also one of the reasons for heating the phone.
- Not using faulty battery and charger: It is seen that many are charging with other chargers without charger provided with the phone. It may be charging, but the problem of the phone is not as well, but it is not. Immediately the problem is not noticed, but the phone is damaged by the long-term. So use the charger available with the phone for charging. If there is a problem with the battery, then change it.